Wednesday, January 21, 2009

happy cny

finally got my cny shopping done.. yay.. spend like.. rm900 bucks for cny alone.. now im broke like hell.. but it's alrite.. im gonna win my money back during new year.. lolzz.. hopefully.. and it's been kinda long ever since my last post too.. fucking modem.. diu.. and i still wanna buy a new purse.. ohh.. and i hadn't cut my hair yet.. made my mind to do it after cny..
time really flies kinda fast.. week after week.. it's gonna be cny in like.. 3 more days.. yayy.. haha.. im really gonna win my money back.. =P well, not so much.. but perhaps i'll win a but of wat i spend..
and i wonder if i get to spend a day of chinese new year with my bf..
if only i had more money.. i'll buy more clothes.. too bad.. aikzz.. money doesn't seem to drop from the sky huh..

anyhow.. i hope cny is gonna be fun.. compared to last year.. well, last year was a bit.. dull.. dunno why.
happy chinese new year to everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Canna said...

oi!!! RM900 not enuff ar? I din buy anything also la.. y din u buy for ur beloved cousin sis eh?? sob sob :(

hehehe...see u in 3 days time OK?? dun run away!