Sunday, March 8, 2009

like whipped cream

~ i didn't know why i was quiet and self- conscious (in other words, shy) when i went into the car.. i couldn't even dare to look at his face while he was looking at me.. for fear of letting him look thru me.. for some unknown reasons i was feeling rather coy that nite.. and rather transparent..
he asked me why was i blushing.. as if it was the first time that we are together?..~
~i didn't know what to say.. except for feeling more blushed and covered my mouth with my hand.. while trying for an attempt to come up with a quick answer to his question.. (which i did not anyhow) was surprised at myself.. such ardor and emotions.. those funny sensations that i felt.. while trying to tone it down at the same time..~
~ i've got to admit that i felt silly in those 15 mins.. ~ >.< ~ and i wondered if he knew how and what i felt...~
~ sometimes i feel in awe.. sometimes i get bedazzled.. sometimes i get butterflies in my stomach, while feeling absolutely comfy with you..~

~just like starfruits.. and strawberries.. and chocolate cakes.. and whipped cream.. and fruit juice with salt on it.. and water..~

No comments: