Thursday, July 8, 2010

Frostbitten





i dreamed that i had ice inside my mouth.. so basically i was eating ice. more like cold crushed ice. it tasted like ice that came from a rusty freezer, it tasted awful. but i kept eating it. for some unknown reasons i could n't stop. i thought it maybe might taste better if i kept eating more. taste was gone when i awoke, ice was no longer inside my mouth. went back to sleep and there i was, eating crushed ice again. and the awful taste reappeared again. no, not a heart shaped ice cube.
the last i checked, it says both freezer and ice symbolizes cold feelings and frigid emotions ( am not sure whether it is true tho). perhaps i am being too frigid. if that is true, then i would have cold rusty old feelings towards a certain part of my life. well, nothing is too old if you are only 23 in the coming 2 months.
i think it symbolize the need to freeze my emotions now, and save it for the later part of my life instead.





~ and so i heard the crushed rusty ice was once a whole heart shaped ice... i may not have liked the taste..but how it felt inside my mouth was a perfectly different story.. ~~



No comments: