Thursday, September 8, 2011

sometimes it does




i woke up all of a sudden just now and turned to look at my phone.* its 4 am*. *screw the time stated in my blog it's off*. waking up at wee hours in the morning ain't that much peculiar to me.sometimes it does happen to me. but most of the time (at this hour especially) i would be pigging away. so i thought of being here for a while before i head back to dreamland. tho i do admit that i was more of a late sleeper in the past *and sometimes in the present* but i do try to sleep early recently.. say.. like around 12 to 1 plus at night?..

and i think its time i start using an eyecream.. in the mean time, i think i better head back to sleep. perhaps i'll go back to that place again.. as a kid, i remember i sometimes used to dream i was alice ( it was my favourite classic) and i would find myself in wonderland, and the queen of hearts and her troop of cards would be there, albeit always being a slighter different version. i suppose it's safe to say that i wanted my own wonderland, so i dreamed one up.afterall.. that was krystal's dream. not alice's. ever since, i never managed to go back there again.




No comments: