Monday, October 6, 2008

untitled again

i went thru frenster and kinda scroll thru my old blog in frenster and realised that i tend to write better few years ago, compared to the present.. at least i thought so.. words and vocab seemed to flow more naturally then.. perhaps i had been reading a lot in the past.. and much less now.. cos i was 18 then, and 21 now, so surely, i otta hav improved tremendously rite?

http://krys87.blog.friendster.com/

or perhaps it was much or less the same.. nah.. sumhow the vibe's different.. it was a lot more moodier then.. full of teenage angst.. okay.. maybe not a lot.. but a bit..
anyway, mid term is coming very soon, time to brush up... gotta start my revision real soon, before its too late.. gotta cut off my slacker mode.. gotta go for tute tomorow, since i missed today's tute and classes.. gotta Gambateh!!!!!!!!!! growing up may be fun.. but along with it comes new sets of responsibility and expectations from people and from myself.. but of course, growing up also means excitements in every aspect of life.. call me a thrill-seeker.. but to seek thrills responsibly and just blindly seeking any fun i can get is 2 diff things.. and to be able to differentiate the difference is a different question all together... as there's a thin line between the former and the latter.. afterall, fun is just fun.. thrills are just thrills in the end. any fools can have blind fun. it does not mean shit at the end of the day. just an opinion. =P

sign off,
krystal

1 comment:

Hwei Cheng said...

I used to keep my friendster blog too in order to remind me what I've composed in the past. A blog I started in 06 when I was excited with the whole blogging craze.. And re visiting back those past posts really do create a totally different feeling. It is funny to see the transformation in just a few years...{in a good way} =D

Being a thrill seeker will provide you with a bumpy path full of excitement and unexpected experiences. Even though there will be possibly a consequence to be faced, I think it provides more spices in life, which will contribute to unique experiences. But of course, it is better to consider all possible consequences first...

=D