Saturday, August 15, 2009

the faith

i went to the same salon at 'the gardens' cut and dyed my hair in a tone of 'light ash blond' yesterday. well, it ain't really that blond anyway, altho the name says otherwise. no pics to prove it now.. cam went out of battery. but will do in the future. this color is just perfect for me in the meanwhile. but im definately goin darker in the future. mahogany will be just nice.
im starting to love the scent of freshly dyed hair, the scent of hair color chemical somewhat calms me. somehow the future seems more promising every time i get a whiff of my hair. that no matter what would transcend, things wouldn't get so bad. and that everything is a few shades darker in my mind when compared to the reality. sometimes your mind becomes a ball of mess. but sometimes happiness still transcend from all the disarray. perhaps this is also a form of confusion. but then again, perhaps this confusion shouldn't exist. after all, my mind is a few shades darker.

~ beneath this facade.. silently im praying.. that please let there be more than that..~

No comments: