Monday, August 3, 2009

undecided

am currently enjoying my holidays.. time to unwind and relax.. :)
will be doing my hair the around the next week or so.. am pondering on which salon should i go to this time.. well, not that the previous one at The Gardens wasn't good, just that i'd been wanting to try out a new hair salon.



now that my hair is getting longer.. ahh.. been testing out my new cam these days.. and i wonder.. is it the camera or is it me, why does my nose look big in pic? ;(
somehow i was thinking perhaps it's the model of this camera.. and that with every different camera model takes pictures differently.. or does it not matter at all what model or brand it is.. it solely depends on the physical attributes of the person inside the picture.. somehow, ironically in some kinda twisted thought in my mind, i kinda wish that it wasn't the camera's fault. because if it is then it means i shouldn't hav bought this model and i would start to regret it until i buy another brand new one. which is totally ridiculous especially for no 'valid' enough reasons. "oh hey, you just bought a brand new one that u barely even used yet, why would you go and buy another one?" then i'll go "oh cos, my nose looks big wit this model, perhaps even the other models of the same brand wouldn't". i wonder whether it makes sense.. kinda not so much i guess?
so.. yea.. it's just me.. absolutely nothing to do with my camera.. or was it the angle? =.=

well, okay.. actually i really hate to admit but i do regret buying this color. ( i bought the metallic light brown one.. should hav went with my first choice and gotten the metallic blue one.. darn.. sometimes i just always tend to want the other stuff that i don't have).

perhaps i should take my mind of it already.. okayy then.. what color should i go for, for my hair? what cut should i go for? i can't make up my mind yet also .. =P

No comments: