Tuesday, August 25, 2009

knock you down





~ I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
Then you came in and knocked me on my face

Feels like I'm in a race but I already won first place


I never thought I fall for you as hard as I did
You got me thinking about our life,our house and kids
Every morning I look at you and smile
Cause boy you came around and you knocked me down ~


well, for the third line of the second verse not technically.. but it's pretty good still.. lolz.. anyway, i will be goin to hong kong this thursday for the first time. one of my very fav countries.^^
pleasantly happy at the thought.. but not really excited. ironically, the thought of being in a plane kinda excites me more.. always lurve traveling on airplane, the longer distance the better. im just worried that i don't have enough money to spend there.. lol.. my holidays are over as soon as i come back from hk.. uugghhh..

~So you gotta take the good with the bad, the happy and the sad
Or will you bring the better future then I had in the past

Cause I don't want to make the same mistakes i did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again~



fragments of lyrics by Keri Hilson~

No comments: