Monday, June 23, 2008

my favourite game

it is certainly gonna be a new day, after the fall, and i wonder how many times could i fall.. it might had well be the last time.
i dunno what ur looking for, you haven't found it again thats for sure, you ripped me up and spread me all around, in the dust of the deed of time, and this is not a case of lust u see, it's not a matter of u versus me, it's fine the way you wan me on ur own, but in the end its always me alone. i only know wat i'ved been working for, another you so i could love you more, i really thought that i could take you there, but my experiment is not getting us anywhere, i had a vision i could turn u rite, a stupid mission and a lethal fight, i should have seen it when my hope was new, my heart is black and my body is blue..

and im losing my favourite game, ur losing ur mind again..
im losing my baby.. i tried but ur still the same
ur losing a saviour and a saint..

i dunno wat to think of you anymore, minimum requirements also you cant fulfill. now there's no more minimum requirements. something you said, i wonder if you really mean that, and i wonder wat you mean. and wat am i to you, if i ever meant a single thing, if..
if its the case.. i don't have anything to say. but ohh.. i dont hate you.. not even a single bit. i can't find it within myself to even dislike you.. do i hav a reason to do so? i dunno, you tell me if you would.

No comments: